Prerequisite: you must have previous shamanic journeying experience and an established connection with at least one Helping Spirit
Stand Fully in Your Power by Learning Shamanic Techniques for Centering, Grounding, Shielding and Cleansing
co-faciliated by Tina D’Amore and John Moore
held at Ways to Wellness in Windham, ME
What you will learn in this empowering two-day workshop:
* Discover a Helping Spirit who will teach you how to step into your Inner Power. You will work with this Helping Spirit to understand shamanic techniques for protection, shielding, grounding and centering.
* Practice spiritual hygiene to keep your energy field clear, uncluttered, and light
* Learn how to tell whether you are being psychically attacked and ways to ethically neutralize the energy
* Learn safe and gentle ways to cut, dissolve and clear energy cords, if needed
* Use ethical, loving methods to detoxify from challenging interpersonal relationships
* Create a ceremony to bless a protective object to use as a talisman or ward
THIS IS A TWO-DAY WORKSHOP (*You must commit to attending both days*)
Saturday, October 19th, 10am-5pm
Sunday, October 20th, 10am-4pm
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
The minimum age for this workshop is 18.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is parking in the parking lot at the building.
What can I bring into the event?
A list of items to bring will be emailed to attendees one week before the workshop.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact Tina D'Amore at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. You may also contact John Moore at email@example.com.
What's the refund policy?
Because we have limited space, and need to pay the venue, you must cancel 7 days before the event to receive a refund.